Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

I bought my IMU

posted 27 Jan 2011 03:01 by David Taylor   [ updated 27 Jan 2011 03:21 ]

I didn't get around to buying my Accelerometers and Gyros (Collectively my IMU) last night, so did it this morning before coming to work. They should be with me soon and then I have to get my head around communicating via I2C from my FEZmini.
So now I will be running my IMU (which is made up of two separate boards) and three Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC's) from I2C. That means I have loads of IO pins still open on my microController for things like GPS, Altimeters, Telemetry etc.
I just hate it when sites list things excluding VAT. Total was £69.32. I'll update the parts list with individual component pricing as soon as they arrive.
PS.
I also finished cutting the last of the three upper shield mounts (Aluminium) last weekend. They still need to be brazed together since each consists of three separate sections, but I'll post photos as soon as that is done too. (My next project is going to be a CNC machine ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment