Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

-125grams = TriRot now down to 428g

posted 19 Sep 2011 02:22 by David Taylor

I went out of Saturday and bought a new 850mAh 20C 3S LiPo from the local hobby shop. It weighs in at a measly 75g. My original 2200mAh 30C battery was 200g. (I still have to update my partslist)
I’m hoping to drop another 30-60g with the replacement of all the metal nuts and bolts. As soon as by bigger rotors arrive I should also increase the lift by quite a bit.
At the moment, I’m working on refining the flight control routine. This is where I take the incoming receiver channels and mix them with the IMU data to control TriRot during flight. Some initial testing shows that the logic seems to work, but I may need to change some offsets and multipliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment